We have just completed our event with Singapore Waters Association on Improve Productivity with Productivity Solutions Grant on 24th October 2019. For those attended the event, thank you for your support. We do hope you get to know more about solutions available and the government support provided.
Here is some pointers for those who missed the event.
We covered on Inventory system especially the benefit of adopting Moneyworks as your inventory and accounting solutions. It covers Multi-warehouse location tracking, batch number and serial number tracking, bill of material and several other important functionalities.
When you are getting an accounting solution, it is best to have your solutions with open API that allows integration with third party solutions so that it can help you automate processes, expand and scale as you grow.
For more details on Moneyworks PSG solutions package here: https://amcpro.asia/moneyworks-psg/
Productivity Solutions Grant (PSG) allows SMEs to adopt technology that improves business productivity with great ease. This is an initiative by IMDA – Infocomm Media Development Authority for SMEs.
SMEs who qualify can claim Up to 70% of the Pre-Approved Package under Productivity Solutions Grant (PSG)
Simple Criteria to qualify:
- Registered and operating in Singapore
- Purchase/lease/subscription of the IT solutions or equipment must be used in Singapore
- Have a minimum of 30% local shareholding
Procedure for PSG Grant is summarised below:
2. Ask for Approved Package Quote from Approved Vendor
4. Upon approval and acceptance, implement and pay vendor
5. Apply for reimbursement at https://www.businessgrants.gov.sg/
6. Repeat the process for more packages if needed
7. SMEs can claim up to 30k per year per company
Lastly the Extra Bonus to tap on is PSG SkillsFuture Training Subsidy (SFTS – Enhanced PSG):
- Productivity Solutions Grant (SkillsFuture Training Subsidy)
- Part of Enhanced Productivity Solutions Grant
- Grant covers 70% of out-of-pocket training expenses, cap at $10,000 per company
- Provided on top of existing government course fee subsidies
Details on Skillsfuture Training Subsidy is available at: https://www.skillsfuture.sg/psgtrainingsubsidy
We have also emailed out the slides for those who requested during the event and most of the links are available in this post.
For more details about Moneyworks, Productivity Solutions Grant and topics discuss above, please feel free to contact us via the link below. We would be glad to share more with you be it over the phone or in person: