MoneyWorks – PSG
Productivity Solutions Grant (PSG) – Moneyworks GOLD and Datacentre
Moneyworks GOLD and Datacentre version 8 is now pre-approved solution under productivity solutions grant as of 21st Feb 2019.
The Productivity Solutions Grant (PSG) supports companies in the adoption of pre-scoped IT solutions and equipment that enhances productivity.
Technology is not about fancy and expensive high-end solutions. You
can kick start your technology journey by taking simple steps to
automate existing processes and improve productivity. The Productivity
Solutions Grant (PSG) supports companies keen on adopting IT solutions
and equipment to enhance business processes.
For a start, PSG covers sector-specific solutions including the retail, food, logistics, precision engineering, construction and landscaping industries. Other than sector-specific solutions, PSG also supports adoption of solutions that cut across industries, such as in areas of customer management, data analytics, financial management and inventory tracking.
These solutions have been pre-scoped by various government agencies such as Enterprise Singapore and National Parks Board (NParks).
With up to 70% funding support, PSG serves as an avenue for companies to make long-term technology investments. The list of readily adoptable solutions can be found on Tech Depot.
SMEs can apply for PSG if they meet the following criteria:
- Registered and operating in Singapore
- Purchase/lease/subscription of the IT solutions or equipment must be used in Singapore
- Have a minimum of 30% local shareholding (for selected solutions only)
Here are the steps you can take when applying for PSG:
- Access the list of supportable solutions from below and identify relevant solutions that best suit your business needs.
- For IT solutions : Get a quotation from the pre-approved vendor.
- Submit an application on the Business Grant Portal (BGP). You will need to register for a CorpPass account to transact on the portal.