SME Go Digital, an initiative announce in Singapore Budget 2017 is now widely on track. You must have been hearing this term, and not knowing what is this all about or how can I jump on the digital wagon.
Businesstimes in 22nd May 2018 article “Going digital a necessity, not a choice, for SMEs” give a boost on the seriousness and urgency of this initiative.
This article will consolidate the information and simplify the digitisation grant available and links.
Before that, be sure to check out on your eligibility for the grant:
- Registered and operating in Singapore
- Purchase/lease/subscription of the IT solutions or equipment must be used in Singapore
- Have a minimum of 30% local shareholding (for selected solutions only)
IMDA has everything you needed to get you onboard in their website even before you start a business. Refer to their digital starter pack in the link provided.
For existing SME, if you belong to the sectors below, just click on the link to see your Industry Digital Plans which has been prepared for the relevant industry to collaborate and grow together.
If you do not belong to those industry, you can head straight to TechDepot to look for relevant digitalisation solutions.
The SME Go Digital supports up to 70% of the qualifying cost. The process to apply is simple:
- Look for relevant solutions that may be suitable for your business
- Ask the vendor for official quotation that fits your requirements
- Submit an application on the Business Grant Portal (BGP). You will need to register for a CorpPass account to transact on the portal.
Our accounting solution Moneyworks and ABSS (formally known as MYOB) are also pre-approved solutions listed for Productivity Solutions Grant. You can call us for more information about these 2 solutions and see if it fits your business needs.
Please feel free to contact us for further information.