Covid-19 Essential Service Support has been approved for Advanced Micro Control Pte Ltd under IT solutions provider for telecommuting. Therefore we will continue our operations as normal as we can, together with our suppliers backing us logistically.
Even though we are approved, we will still try to work from home if possible. We probably will need to go back to office to receive goods, or some setups that requires our office equipment and facilities like setting up of servers and PCs that are delivered to our office. Our helpdesk support is still be operating from home as far as we can stretch.
During this period, for those who need our service to go on-site to your office and if you are not an approved as essential service company, kindly apply for temporary exemption permit at formSG so that you can go back to have your IT backend support. We will also be getting our technical team to wear mask on-site. For those who are already approved essential services, we will be able to support without much issue.
During this period, what IT issues you might require from us:
- Requirement of PC/Laptop helpdesk support for those who work from home.
- Requirement to support telecommuting connection issue like our SME Firewall VPN.
- Requirement of machine (PC or Laptop) to work at home.
- Telecommunication service for redirection with CloudPBX to allow staff to call and receive calls on office lines.
- Accounting software MYOB and Moneyworks Support for home users.
For those who are still struggling how to connect back to office, do feel free to contact us for a solution. Be it a simple and temporary solution or a VPN connectivity solution, we are still able to support and will continue to support the best we can.
We can be reached at +65 6589 8878.
Meanwhile be responsible, stay safe, stay healthy and hopefully we will be back to normal soonest possible.